Friends and family are constantly saying that I’m the luckiest person they know. Seeing some of the amazing things I’ve won over the years – you would think that as well. Truth is, there’s far more to winning a prize then just luck. I share these secrets right here at TheArtOfWinning.ca.
An intro… My name is Rick Couchman. I live in the small town of Hespeler, in Southwestern Ontario, not that far from Toronto. I’m married (26 yrs) and have two awesome kids (25 and 23). Cooper is our two-year-old labradoodle.
Some of my winnings…
- trip to Barbados
- trip to Cuba
- trip to New York City
- $500 box of organic meat: chicken, beef and sausage
- top-of-the-line mountain bike
- weekends away in Toronto, Niagara Falls, and Collingwood (Blue Mountain)
- pro sports private boxes and tickets (Leafs, Blue Jays, OHL teams, and more)
- countless concerts and plays
- hundreds of smaller prizes
My goal is to provide you with all of the latest and greatest contests to enter across Canada, as well as share tips, tricks, techniques, and laws regarding contests in our great country.
Good luck and happy winning!
113 Thomas Street
Cambridge, ON, Canada
519-242-3335 (cell) [email protected]